Bigger. Faster. Louder. Slayer Pro 4X4™ delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves. Now with a 10% larger footprint, Slayer Pro 4X4's long wheelbase chassis and wide track stance deliver unmatched stability in rough conditions and precision high speed cornering for incredible side-by-side, fender-banging racing action. Extreme TRX® 3.3 power punches hard and revs fast to rip past the competition. The amazing Revo®-Spec linkage-based suspension and hard-anodized GTR shocks deliver seemingly bottomless suspension travel that simulates the handling and jumping ability of full-size Pro 4X4 trucks. Slayer Pro 4X4's bodywork brings scale looks and 50+mph performance for all-day fun, excitement, and competition. It's the nitro short-course truck that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
Traxxas Slayer Pro TSM Features:
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated GTR shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
- High-Torque, Waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Split-Spoke SCT wheels with chrome centers and colored beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 4X4 body design
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starting
- Polished Resonator™ dual-chamber tuned pipe
- Extended chassis from the 8-time National Champion Revo 3.3
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Compact receiver box with integrated personal transponder mount
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race® with ProGraphix® factory-finished and decaled body
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Brand: Traxxas
- Part No: TRX59076-3
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Nitro
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?