British light utility aircraft, regional airliner and cargo aircraft designed and originally manufactured by Britten-Norman of the United Kingdom.
SFM have re-created this classic design in this superb all top-quality balsa and plywood construction completely covered and ready to assemble model.
Complete with aluminium anti-vibration landing gears, electric scale multiple engine and hardware package with step-by step instructions capable of simple aerobatics; loop and rolls and easy to take off-the best choice for the expert flyer.
If equipped with 1300KV SF out runner brushless motor, 8x4 propeller, 30A SF ESC and Li-Po 3-sell battery pack, you can expect optimum performance. If you are looking for a classic and timeless design with forgiving characteristics then this model would make a great choice.
• All top-quality balsa and plywood construction completely covered and ready to assemble.
• Come with aluminum anti-vibration landing gears, and hardware package with step-by step instruction.
• Electric scale multiple engine.
• Easy to take off-the best choice for the expert flyer.
• Capable of simple aerobatics; loop and rolls are easily done.
• If equipped with 1300KV SF out runner brushless motor, 8x4 propeller, 30A SF ESC and Li-Po 3-sell battery pack,you can expect this plane having the best performance.
|Specifications / Technische Daten|
|ESC / Drehzahlsteller:||25A-30A|
|Propeller / Propeller:||8x4|
|Wingspan / Spannweite:||1500mm|
|Length / LÃ¤nge:||1116mm|
|Weight / Gewicht:||1550g|
|Radio System / Fernsteuerung:||4 channels|
|Thrust / Schub:||750g x 2|
|Wing Area / FlÃ¤cheninhalt:||33.6dmÂ²|
|LiPo / LiPo Akku:||3S 1500mAh|
|Electric Motor / Elektromotor:||1300KV brushless x 2pcs|
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £30.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!