Beautifully built and presented so you don’t make Emil of it… Sorry, it had to be said.
Seagull’s 64” span Messerschmitt is, not to put too fine a point on it, another winner that’s crying out for that 1.20 four-stroke (or the 20cc petrol) you’ve got sitting on the shelf in your workshop. Open the box, add the engine, throw in eight Hitec servos, a bit of glue, sprinkle with TLC, then shake vigorously for three minutes and your warbird will be born. Okay, only kidding, please don’t do that. Instead, spend a week or two of relaxed evenings piecing together the exquisite airframe components, attaching horns, hinges and linkages, fettling the engine fit and mounting those servos. At the end of it we guarantee you’ll have assembled a model that looks every bit the formidable Luftwaffe fighter and makes a real impression at the flying field. And that’s before it’s flown. Get it airborne and this evocative 1/6-scale aeroplane will give you a real flavour of the full-size and a buzz that’ll make you want to refuel and fly it again and again.
Seagull BF 109E Messerchmitt 20cc (SEA-278) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||1630 |
|Length (mm): ||1560 |
|Wing area (sq. in): ||766 |
|Weight (lb): ||11.0 |
Seagull BF 109E Messerchmitt 20cc (SEA-278) Includes:
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt Oracover film.
- Factory painted glass fibre engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot.
- Removable forward hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Two-piece wing panels aid storage and simplify transportation.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale details including guns, tail struts, radiator blisters, undercarriage fairings and more.
- Crystal clear screw-on canopy moulding.
- Mechanical retracts.
Seagull BF 109E Messerchmitt 20cc (SEA-278) Requires:
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Pilot figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Mechanical retract set.
- 1 x Full hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x Electric power conversion hardware set.
- 1 x 20cc petrol engine, 1.20cu. in. four-stroke glow, or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 7-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 8 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?