Return of a Classic
This R/C model assembly kit recreates Ferrari's 1978 racing car the 312 T3, its form captured with a realistic polycarbonate-ABS body. This car made its bow at the South African Grand Prix, third race of the 1978 season, the 312 in its name referring to the 3-liter 12-cylinder engine; T references the transverse gearbox and 3 the fact that this car was the third in the 312T series. With handling enhanced by the gearbox layout, and improved aerodynamics, the 312 T3 took Reutemann to three victories and Villeneuve one on the way to second in the Constructors' Championship.
- Left: The slimline F104W chassis gives crisp handling and features wide suspension arms.
- Right: Kingpin-actuated front coil spring suspension. Sponge tires offer superior grip.
- Left: The 3-point rear suspension employs an FRP T-bar for superb performance.
- Right: The kit includes both polycarbonate and polycarbonate-ABS resin bodies.
Direct Drive F104W Chassis
The F104W chassis features a longitudinal battery layout which allows for a slim chassis design. It has a double deck layout with 2.0mm upper and 3.2mm lower FRP decks. F103 front suspension arms are incorporated to accurately replicate the wide body dimensions of this machine. Front independent kingpin/coil spring suspension as well as rear 3-point suspension with FRP T-bar and coil spring offers sharp handling performance. Direct drive 2WD transmits motor power directly to the spur gear which is equipped with a ball differential.
- Length: 460mm*
- Width: 200mm*
- Height: 108mm*
- Weight: 760g* (not including battery pack and R/C equipment
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Tread: 177mm (Front), 155mm (Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 30mm/60mm (Front), 45mm/64mm (Rear)
- FRP Double-Deck Frame
- Horizontally-Mounted Motor Rear Direct Drive 2WD
- Ball Differential
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- Suspension: Kingpin/Coil Spring (Front), T-Bar Rigid (Rear)
- Gear Ratio＝3.71:1 (when used with 17T pinion/63T spur gears)
- Type 540 Motor
- Requires electronic speed controller (sold separately)
*Dimensions stated are those with polycarbonate-ABS body used.
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C System w/ESC
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- Battery Pack & Charger
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-47374
- Scale: 1:10
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Vehicle Type: Formula 1
- Surface Type: On Road
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?