This item is also listed in the following categories:
Add a brushless motor and ESC, plus a decent servo and LiPo battery and charger to complete your model. Note, you may also wish to choose some bodyshell paint from our range.
|1 x Premium AA Batteries - 4 Pack #WM-4AA|
|1 x Traxxas 48DP Pinion Gear - 26T - 3.2mm Shaft #TRX2426|
|1 x Savox SC0252 Digital Metal Geared Servo - 10.5Kg/cm - 0.19 Sec #SAV-SC0252MG|
|1 x eTronix Strobe X3 3 Channel FHSS Radio System with ET1152 Receiver #ET1106|
|1 x Absima Thrust 1:10 Brushless ESC and 10T Motor Combo #AB-2120002|
|1 x eTronix PowerPal EZ-4 50W LiPo Charger #ET0225|
|1 x Gens Ace Hard Case Shorty 2S LiPo 4600mAh 60C - 4mm Tubes + Deans #O-GC2S4600-60G4T|
saving you £44.60 over RRP!
The TOP CAT Classic is an authentic replica of the iconic TOP CAT which revolutionised 2WD buggy racing in the late 80’s.
With a couple of small updates for lipo fitment and durability, the TOP CAT Classic uses many of the original mouldings, and incorporates all of the innovative features such as laydown front shocks with crashback system.
The TOP CAT won the 1989 EFRA European Championships with Jamie booth, and started a long line of successful Schumacher 2WD buggies, which are still winning races today.
The TOP CAT Classic is perfect for historic buggy racing or as memorabilia from the golden age of electric buggy racing.
Further Equipment Needed
- 2 Channel Radio
- Motor (Maximum 17.5T limit with kit transmission, 6.5T with speed secret pro transmission)
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Battery (2S Shorty LiPo or 7.2v NiMH Stick pack without moulded ends/caps)
Schumacher TOP CAT Classic Kit Features:
- High quality alloy chassis.
- Efficient kevlar drive belts.
- 14 ball, ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978.
- Unique alloy coil over oil filled laydown front shock absorbers.
- Front double wishbone suspension with massive travel.
- Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks.
- Front ‘O’ ring ‘crashback’ system to minimise front end crash damage.
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell to keep out the dirt.
- Original Schumacher tyres.
- Accepts period NiMh batteries or modern shorty LiPo's.
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors. (Maximum 17.5T limit with kit transmission, 6.5T withe Speed Secret Transmission Upgrade)
- Transmission upgrade available to handle modern high powered motors, and create a class leading buggy for historic RC racing.
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Sure, it takes standard 540 size motors
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £10.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!