The amazing Ford GT helped launch the "retro classics" era of modern supercars, and now you can get it on the superb HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 chassis - and already painted in its ultimate classic racing livery colors! Fitted with color-matching wheels, this car is an immediate head-turner and is ready to hit amazing top speeds thanks to its HPI FLUX power!
The RS4 Sport 3 FLUX features full-time shaft driven 4WD, a fully sealed drivetrain, waterproof 2.4 GHz electronics/radio gear, fully independent double wishbone suspension and adjustable oil-filled shocks so it’s Ready to Rock in any condition. Propelling the RS4 Sport 3 to speeds over 113km/h (70mph) is the Flux MMH-4000KV motor, controlled by the waterproof FLUX EMH-3S LiPo-ready speed controller. An enclosed box houses the 2.4GHz radio receiver, ensuring that you have constant control through the HPI pistol-grip steering wheel transmitter.
HPI RS4 Sport 3 Flux Ford GT Heritage Edition Features:
- Full Time 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Sealed shaft drivetrain to prevent damage from debris
- Double-wishbone fully adjustable suspension
- Oil-filled, fully adjustable, threaded shocks
- 4-Gear metal diffs to withstand brushless power
- Easy access differentials
- Fully equipped with metal-shielded ball bearings for maximum efficiency- Low profile layout design = low CG for enhanced cornering capabilities and overall superior handling
- Flux EMH-3S electronic speed controller for total control- Flux MMH-4000 motor for insane power- 3S LiPo capable with a wide variety of compatible batteries- Waterproof electronics- Speeds of up to 70mph (124km/h) when using optional gearing!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Not quoted but we'd estimate maybe 35mph or so
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £10.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!