- Hovercraft, Inductrix®, and Switch Air all-in-one - Modular design makes it easy to change modes quickly.
- The Switch Hovercraft now comes with the Switch Air wing set included for maximum fun!
- In Quad and Aircraft mode, SAFE® Technology makes flying easy even for beginners
- Aircraft mode can be flown indoors!
- Durable foam wing design easily survives bumps and crashes
- Molded plastic Inductrix body makes bumps worry free
- Blade® MLP4DSM 4CH Transmitter, 2.4GHz
- Converts between Quad and Hovercraft Modes as well as Quad and Wing Modes in seconds with stick commands
- Programmable LED lights
One of the most unique products on the market, the Blade® Inductrix® Switch is truly the best of all worlds. This Innovative design builds off the successful Inductrix platform with an exclusive snap-together design that quickly changes from a micro drone into a hovercraft! It's literally two vehicles in one! Hovercraft mode allows you to drive on multiple surfaces and with a simple stick command transforms into a flying drone.
The durable molded plastic design and foam skirt can take punishment for worry-free flights and drives. Programmable LED lights make racing fun. Better yet, everything you need to start flying and driving is included in the box and a wide-variety of parts available means repairs are easy. What's more, the Switch now comes with the wing set needed to convert it into a Switch Air!
The Blade® Inductrix® Switch Air expands on the popular Inductrix Switch hovercraft's versatility, going from quadcopter to flying wing literally in a snap. The Switch Air features the same modular, snap-together design of the Switch hovercraft that is exclusive to the Blade brand. Both the Switch and Switch Air are literally two models in one, transforming from one mode to another in seconds using simple stick commands. No tools or wiring changes are required. You don't even have to unplug the battery! It's easy for beginners and experienced users alike.
Even in Wing Mode, the Inductrix Switch Air is perfectly suited for flying indoors in tight areas. No "runway" space is needed. Thanks to its VTOL (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) capabilities, you simply rise to a hover, then push the sticks forward and start flying. When you're ready to land, slow and descend like you would with a drone. The Inductrix Switch Air can also be flown outdoors in very light winds.
SAFE® stabilizing technology is available in all 3 modes, In Wing and Quad mode SAFE® provides self-leveling flight to give all pilots confidence at the controls. Limited pitch and bank angles prevent over-control. In Hovercraft mode it provides you with 2 different stick modes. One-Stick mode to keep it simple, and tw-stick mode to give you improved control.
Now you can enjoy three modes of RC action without buying another model! Needed to Complete
What's in the box?
- Nothing! Everything is included.
- (1) Blade Inductrix Switch RTF
- (1) Blade Inductrix Switch Air Wing Set
- (1) 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- (1) 1S 25C 150mAh LiPo Battery
- (1) 1S USB Li-Po Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Switch it up!
- With its unique snap-in modular design, the Inductrix Switch quickly transforms from a hovercraft to a drone in seconds. No tools required, and you don’t even have to unplug the battery!
- Change the flight controller programming from drone to hovercraft with simple stick commands. The on-board LED will indicate which mode you are in.
- Molded EPP foam skirt offers superb durability when inevitably bumping into walls, doors, or sliding around outside. EPP’s anti-dent features will keep the foam skirt looking like-new long after you take it out of the box.
- The rigid molded plastic of the main quad frame is extremely durable to take bumps and crashes. If you do end of cracking the frame, the removable and replaceable ducts make it easy to swap one out without having to replace the whole frame!
- Conformal coated board and electronics make the hovercraft, and drone, splash proof! The Inductrix Switch hovercraft will float with ease and zip around on calm water without concern about the water below, even if it flips over!
- Efficient airflow diversion in the EPP foam skirt and variable pillow control allow the Inductrix Switch to glide across multiple surfaces including carpet, concrete, asphalt, packed earth, and much more.
- A circular rounded nose makes it difficult for to get stuck against a wall. Simply add left or right power, and the hovercraft rolls out to a controllable area.
- In drone mode, any indoor space is your playground. Just pop the craft out and go.
- Choose your LED color with simple stick commands straight from the transmitter, perfect for flying or scooting around with friends.
Optional FPV Camera
- Dedicated mounting position on the front of the hovercraft and simple plug on the board is ready to host the optional FPV camera with On Screen Display.
- Vital data such as battery voltage, video frequency and channel, run time, and call sign displayed right on your screen.
- Change your video channel directly from the OSD, even on the stock MLP4 transmitter. From a Spektrum Gen.2 transmitter, channel and frequency can be selected in the video transmitter menu.
- Everything you need right in the box including the transmitter, flight battery and charger.
- Spektrum Ready DSMX protocol lets you use your existing Spektrum transmitter.
Included Inductrix Switch Air Wing Set
- The modular design of the Inductrix® Switch Air Wing Set uses the same innovative snap-in motor and flight controller technology as the Inductrix Switch - so you can change components easily.
- Experience SAFE Self-leveling flight modes and VTOL capabilities with the Inductrix® Switch Air Wing Set Modulation!
Drone & Aircraft:
- SAFE Angle mode: Self-leveling and limited pitch and bank angles keeps the craft stable and level when you let off the sticks
- One-Stick Mode: Single stick control mode mixes pillow and control motors on one stick, making hovercraft control simple.
- Two-Stick Mode: Two stick control mode places thrust and steering control on the left transmitter stick, and pillow and control on the right, offering improved control in hovercraft mode.
Blade Inductrix Switch Air - RTF Specfications:
- Approximate Assembly Time: : No assembly required
- Approximate Flight Time: : 4 minutes
- Completion Level: : Ready-To-Fly
- Flying Weight: : 1.3 oz (38 g)
- Height: : 2.4" (60 mm)
- Length: : 4.7" (119 mm)
- Main Frame Material: : Plastic
- Main Motor Type: : Brushed
- Motor Size: : 0.24" (6 mm)
- Propeller Size: : 1.2 " (30 mm)
- Recommended Motor Battery: : 1s 200mAh
- Skill Level: : Level 1
- Type: : Multirotor with replacement wing
- Width: : 4.7" (119 mm)
- Brand: Blade
- Part No: BLH8300
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Fun
- Assembly Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
- Flying Style: Ultra Micro
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?