The BLS 451 brushless servo has an excellent specification and is suitable for a wide range of applications, including aircraft, helicopter, car and boat usage.
• Futaba brushless servos offer greatly improved response time over other servos.
• Significantly increased life span. Futaba brushless servo motors will last more than five times longer
than servos that include brushed motors!
• Lower operating temperatures. As there arenât any brushes on the motor armature, no sparks are produced when the servo motor is in operation.
• Thanks to the motor design, the outer coils act as a heatsink dissipating any heat that does occur. As an added benefit, Futaba is able to increase the torque and speed of these servos without increasing case dimensions.
• Vibration & Shock. Unlike servos that used brushed motors, the brushless servos from Futaba are less susceptible to the effects of vibration and/or shock.
• Additionally, the inertia of standard motors also facilitates the effects of vibration on the servoâs performance. By eliminating this inertia in a brushless servo, Futaba has reduced this possibility.
• Power consumption. Brushless servos consume approximately the same amount of power as their digital counterparts.
• Centering. Centering is the same as it is with the digital servos. The dead band is also equal to the digitals.
• Increased resolution for smoother operation.
• New gear treatment and materials for added endurance and longevity.
• Samarium Cobalt magnets for better performance and increased holding power.
• Dual ball bearings.
N.B. This servo must be used with a high frequency gyro.
40 x 20 x 36.8mm
0.10 sec/ 60 deg
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?