The lightweight, responsive H5000 is perfect for CCPM control systems on 500-size helis. Its .11-second transit time provides ultra quick response, exceeding the demands of the most aggressive 3D pilots. The holding power of its digital amplifier offers precise cyclic control that’s superior to conventional analog servos.Spektrum H5000 Mini Digital Heli Servo 4.6Kg Features:
Spektrum H5000 Mini Digital Heli Servo 4.6Kg Specifications:
- Quick .11-second transit time with 64 oz-in of torque
- Precise digital control
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and smooth operation
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Application: Heli
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Material: Plastic
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 1.1 in (29mm)
- Length: 1.4 in (35mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.11 sec/60° @ 6V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .10 - .14 sec
- Torque: 64 oz-in @ 6V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 40 - 99 oz-in
- Weight: 0.9 oz (26.0 g)
- Width: 0.6 in (15mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?