This controller has been designed for use in radio control aircraft and to support continuous currents of up to 10 amps when using 2–3 cell Li-Po battery packs and up to 4 sub-micro servos. Standard features include advance BEC and safe power-arming along with programmable features such as low-voltage cutoff, braking, timing and throttle input range. E Flite 10 Amp Brushless ESC Features:
E Flite 10 Amp Brushless ESC Specifications:
- Up to 10-amp continuous current with proper air flow
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low-voltage cutoff with settings for 2-cell Li-Po (6V), 3-cell Li-Po (9V) or 70% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1ms–1.9ms or Auto Select)
- Auto motor shutdown if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—2 user-selectable ranges for use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Pre-wired connectors—JST on battery input and 2mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
- Soft start
- Amperage: 20 & Under
- Brake: Yes - Programmable
- Cells w/BEC: 2-3S Li-Po or 6-10 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- Continuous Maximum Current: 0 - 25A
- Height: 0.4 in (10mm)
- Input Connector Types: JST
- Length: 1.2 in (30mm)
- Momentary Peak Current: 12A (15 sec)
- Output Connector Types: 20AWG with 2mm female gold bullet connectors
- Type: Brushless
- Weight: 0.35 oz (10 g)
- Width: 0.7 in (17.5mm)
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLA1010
- Fitment: Option Part
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?