E-flite’s new Outrunner series of high-quality brushless motors provides great efficiency and light weight—just 1.6 ounces. They’re ideal for small electric airplanes. such as the E-flite Tensor 4D.Park 370 Outrunner 1360KV Brushless Features:
Park 370 Outrunner 1360KV Brushless Specifications:
- Great upgrade for Speed 280 and Speed 370 applications
- Excellent motor for small 3D airplanes weighing 7–14 oz (200–400 g)
- Slotted 12-pole outrunner design
- Extremely lightweight—just 1.6 ounces
- High-torque, direct-drive motor—no gearbox necessary
- Motor mount, prop adapter and all hardware included
- External rotor design with front shaft for easy mounting
- Includes gold bullet connectors
- Ideal for models requiring up to 150 watts of power
- Application: Airplane
- Bearings or Bushings: Bearings (One 3.175 x 7.94 x 3.6mm Bearing and One 3.175 x 9.525 x 3.97mm Bearing)
- Cells: 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2–3S Li-Po
- Continuous Current: 11 - 20A
- Diameter: 28 mm (1.1 in)
- Idle Current (Io): 1.00A @ 10V
- Length: 25 mm (1 in)
- Maximum Burst Current: 15A (15 sec)
- Motor Design: Outrunner
- Overall Diameter: 28mm (1.10 in)
- Overall Length: 25mm (1.00 in)
- Power Plant Size: 300-400 Electric
- RPM/Volt (Kv): 1360Kv
- Recommended Prop Range: 8 x 3.8 to 10 x 4.7
- Resistance (Ri): .10 ohms
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (1/8 in)
- Size: Replacement for 280/370
- Speed Control: 10–20 amp brushless
- Type: Brushless outrunner
- Voltage: 7.2–12
- Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?