E-flite’s latest Park 370 is a brushless outrunner motor that features a 4mm hollow shaft, ideal for use with variable pitch propellers. It’s perfectly designed for electric models equipped with variable-pitch propeller systems, such as the E-flite® ShowStopper VPP system. However, you don’t need a VPP to use this motor—it’s an excellent motor for small 3D airplanes that weigh 7–14 ounces. A motor mount, prop adapter and all hardware are included. Park 370 Brushless Outrunner 1200KV with 4mm Hollow Shaft Features:
Park 370 Brushless Outrunner 1200KV with 4mm Hollow Shaft Specfications:
- Ideal for models requiring up to 120 watts of power
- Optimized windings for 3D performance
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters and mounting hardware
- 4mm hollow shaft is easily reversed for alternative motor installations
- Excellent motor for small 3D airplanes 7–14 oz (200–400 g)
- Extremely lightweight—just 1.6 ounces
- Ideal for variable pitch props such as the E-flite® Showstopper Variable Pitch Prop System
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings
Park 370 Brushless Outrunner 1200KV with 4mm Hollow Shaft Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: One 4 x 8 x 4mm Bearing and One 4 x 9 x 4mm Bearing
: 6–10 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 2–3S Li-Po
Idle Current (Io):
Recommended Prop Range:
: 8x3.8–10x4.7 or Variable Pitch systems
: .18 ohms
: 4mm (.16 in) hollow
: Park 370
: 12–20A Brushless
12–20A brushless ESC
2–3S Li-Po or 6–10 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH
8x3.8–10x4.7 Slow Flyer Prop
Variable Pitch Prop option
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?