The Power 32 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 30- to 36-size sport and scale airplanes weighing 3.5 to 6 pounds (1.6 to 2.7 kilograms), 25- to 36-size 3D airplanes up to 4.5 pounds (2 kilograms), or models requiring up to 800 watts of power. It's an especially good match for the Gee Bee Tiger Moth, TopFlite DC-3, Phoenix Sonic 25 and 3D airplanes such as the E3D.Power 32 Outrunner Motor 770KV Features:
Power 32 Outrunner Motor 770KV Specfications:
- Equivalent to a 30- to 36-size glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 3.5–6 lb (1.6–2.7 kg)
- Ideal for 25- to 36-size 3D airplanes up to 4.5 lb (2 kg)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 800 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapter and mounting hardware
- Quite, lightweight operation
- External radial rotor design—5mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Power 32 Outrunner Motor 770KV Requires to Complete:
Bearings or Bushings:
: One 5 x 14 x 5mm Bearing and One 5 x 11 x 5mm Bearing
: 10–16 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd or 3–5S Li-Po
Idle Current (Io):
: 2.40A @ 10V
: 42mm (1.70 in)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 11x7 to 14x10
: 5mm (.20 in)
: Replacement for a 30- to 36-size glow engine
: 14 AWG
- 60A brushless ESC
- 3–5S Li-Po or 10- to 16-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- 11x7 to 14x10 prop; 10x10E tested on 5S in Sundowner 36
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?