This is Pro-Line's BullDog Clear Body. Team drivers Ryan Cavalieri, Travis Amezcua and Ty Tessmann put their heads together with the Pro-Line development team with a mission to apply the radical cab-forward BullDog body design to a buggy. All three drivers used the body to achieve impressive results, winning the 1:8 Pro Buggy Class at the Silver State Nitro Challenge the first time the body hit the track. Like it, hate it or love it your going to have to have one for your 1:8 buggy to be competitive.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Exposed cylinder head stabilizes engine temps
- Flattened rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine .040 Lexan®
- Super-low styling giving your Losi 8ight 2.0 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Clear Lexan® BullDog Body
- Decal sheet
- Window mask
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
- Brand: Pro Line
- Part No: PL3329-00
- Painted: Clear
- Fitment: Losi 8IGHT
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?