- 2 - line, 16 character, blue backlit, LCD makes the screen extremely clear and legible
- Built-in intelligent balancing circuit is designed to individually balance each cell on the connected lithium battery pack within the tolerance of 5mV during charge or discharge
- Balancing plug adaptor boards are supplied to suit JST XH, FlightPower and Thunder Power batteries. Optional adaptors for Polyquest are available
- Voltage monitoring feature shows each actual cell voltage on the screen during balancing
- Various warning messages for incorrect input voltage, wrong connections, unsuitable battery condition and reverse polarity on output
This charger was reviewed in October 2008 by RC Model World. Please click here to read the review.
- Input Voltage: 11~15V DC
- Battery Type & Cells: 1~5 Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe / 1~14 NiCd, NiMH / 1~6 Lead Acid cells
- Battery Capacity 100mAh ~ 6000mAh adjustable ONLY for Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe
- Charge Rate: 0.1A ~ 6A Adjustable in 100mA steps (max 50W)
- Trickle Charge Rate: 0 ~ 200mA
- Balancing Max. Current: 280mA (Tolerance 5mV during charge)
- Charge Termination 'Zero Delta V' peak detection for NiCd/NiMH 'Constant current/constant voltage' for Li-Ion/Po Li-Fe and Pb
- Delta Peak Sensitivity: 5mV ~ 25mV for NiCd & 3mV ~ 25mV for NiMH (per cell)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?