- Rocket RTR 1/10 4WD Racing Buggy including BATTERY and CHARGER
- Motor - 540 Brushed with Heat Sink (included)
- ESC - High Precision ESC with Heat Sink (included)
- Shocks - Oil Filled Long Travel
- Battery and Charger - 7.2v 2000mAh Battery (Mains Charger) included
- Radio - Steering Wheel Transmitter (EPA, D/R, SUB, TRIM ADJUSTMENT)
- Steering - High Power Servo and Servo Saver steering protection
- Tyres and Wheels - High Grip Soft Rubber Tyres on Light Racing Wheels
Its all about speed, handling and fun!
The Rocket comes in two versions, Standard and Pro so you can decide on just how fast you want to go! If you want to go for the blistering fast option then hold onto your hat because the Rocket Pro has a massive 3600kv brushless motor! To help tame this monster of a motor the Rocket Pro comes with a high quality, durable ESC with aluminium heat sink and cooling fan! This controls the power and gives a smooth high-torque power delivery.
Dont think for one moment this is a one trick pony, the Rocket Pro is fast yes, but also designed to soak up the bumpy stuff with its smooth long travel fully adjustable suspension and handle the twisty bits with its high grip low profile tyres.
The Rocket STD has all the features of the Pro but without the Brushless motor and adjustable chassis and suspension system. It is designed for people who just want to go out and have FUN! Features
- Strong smooth long travel shock absorbers
- Droop (suspension down travel adjustment)
- Aluminium shock towers (Pro version only)
- Strong 4 wheel drive shaft drive system
- 3600kv motor (Pro version only)
- 540 motor with built in fan (standard version only)
- Built in servo saver for servo protection
- Soft grip high traction rubber tyres on light weight wheels
- Fully adjustable suspension and chassis geometry (Pro version only)
- Adjustable rear wing deflection
- Includes powerful 2000mAh 7.2v NiMh battery and mains charger (requires only 8 AA transmitter batteries to complete)
- Fully ball raced
- Length - 405mm
- Width - 245mm
- Height - 155mm
- Wheelbase - 275mm
- Ground clearance - 18mm
- Wheel diameter - 84mm
- Wheel width - 34mm(F) 40(R)
- Gear ratio - 1:8.8
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Hi, I have the std model but have been told the motor is faulty (keeps cutting out even with full charge) I was wondering if I was to upgrade to a brushless motor what sort I could get and if there would be anything else I should watch out for..?
Asked by Doug Morrison on 11th September 2017
A cheap and cheerful brushless upgrade would be AB-2120002
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models