"NEW" NOW COMPLETE WITH 2.4g RADIO
RUGGED, NIMBLE, SUREFOOTED
The Black Rattlesnake has plenty of bite whether you are at the local park or on a purpose built race track this buggy is built to perform.
At the heart of the Rattlesnake is a powerful 21.CPX pull start motor and a fully tuned exhaust system and to help distribute this power the Snake is equipped with 3 metal geared diffs which are all connected through a strong driveshaft system and from there out to the wheels and soft, high grip tyres.
How do we stop the Snake in its tracks? Well, the Snake is equipped with two powerful brake disks which can independently be adjusted to change the brake balance from front to rear or what ever percentage is needed.
Protection for your components
The receiver and battery are safe and sound housed in a sturdy radio box that helps keep out any debris and also has a transponder mount for hand out transponders or to mount personals!
You bet it has! All the normal adjustments can be done as with any high end Buggy.
We think so!
Haiboxing 1/8 IC 4WD RTR Black Rattlesnake Buggy (2.4GHz) Features:
- 2.4g Radio fully installed
- Length - 505mm
- Width - 310mm
- Height - 120mm
- Wheelbase - 325mm
- Ground clearance - 30mm
- Wheel diameter - 112mm
- Wheel width - 44mm(F/R)
- Gear ratio - 1:11.242
- Black Rattle Snake 1/8 I.C Buggy NOW COMPLETE WITH 2.4g RADIO
- Brakes - Dual Disk Brake System
- Engine - 21.CXP Pull Start Motors (included)
- Exhaust - Aluminium Power pipe
- Radio - Steering Wheel Transmitter (EPA, D/R, SUB, TRIM ADJUSTMENT)
- Shocks - 4 x H/D Oil Filled Long Travel
- Steering - High Power Direct Servo And Servo Saver System
- Tyres and Wheels - High Grip Soft Rubber Tyres on Light Weight Wheels
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?