The JP EnErG Pro 70 ESC's high power BEC has been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and, as a result, has the capability to support higher momentary peak demand loads and eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns. It's also capable of supporting the continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D electric helicopters.
EnErG EnErG Pro 70 SBEC ESC (70A) (2-6 Cells) MULTIBUY ENERG ESC 6 LESS 10% Features:
|Length (mm): ||45 |
|Width (mm): ||35 |
|Depth (mm): ||14 |
|Weight (g): ||48|
|BEC output: ||5V / 1A|
|Current: ||70A continuous / 90A burst |
- Suits 2 – 6 Li-Po cells or 5 – 18 NiMH cells.
- Programmable manually or by program card (4404925 – not included).
- Extremely low internal resistance.
- Super smooth and accurate linear throttle.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Auto throttle shutdown on signal loss.
- Supports high RPM motors.
- Power arming protection.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?