- Output :Continuous Current 120A, Burst Current 150A for 10 seconds
- Battery Cell :5-18NC/2-6Lipo
- Weight :63g
- BEC Output :5.0V,5.5V,6.0V adjustable/5A
- Size :55x72x17mm(LxWxH)
EnErG EnErG Pro B-120 SBEC ESC (120A) (2-6 Cells) Features:
- Supports high RPM motors,can be used with most of the motors in the rc market
- Secondary sub-menu setting ,is easier to be programmed
- Adjustable BEC output 5.0V/5.5V/6.0V and Continuous 5A current (supplies the Servo with much stronger power)
- Advanced Governor Mode ( has the B-Series ESC to keep the motor speed even though the load is changed)
- More optional motor timing Setup and soft acceleration start ups ( make the motors run smoothly)
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
- Safety thermal over-load protection, when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C,the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool
- Use new generation of the MOSFET to ensure ESC's heating low,supporting biggest Peak current and higher reliability
- New Advanced programming software
- BEC Output - 5.0-5.5 or 6.0v (ADJUSTABLE) At 5A
- Continuous - 120A (Burst - 150A)
- EnErG Pro B-120 SBEC
- Lipo Cells - 2-6 (NiMH Cells - 5-18)
- Program Card - 4404970
- Programmable - Yes (Manually or by Program card not included)
- Size - 55x70x17mm
- Weight - 150g
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?