If any German front line fighter of the Second World War had the ability to strike fear into the hearts of allied pilots then the Fw190 was surely it. Superior to the Spitfire V in all but its turn radius it wasn’t until the introduction of Supermarine’s Mk.IX in 1942 that the tables could be turned. Even so the '190 remained a thorn in the RAF’s side for some considerable time and earned long-term respect, not least from those who flew it. So, what better model to pair with Seagull’s new 86” Spitfire than this hugely evocative 80” span Luftwaffe legend? Can you see what we’re doing here? Yes, you’ve got it – grab a friend, buy one of each and prepare for some 1/5-scale tail chase action. Beautifully matched in both era and performance the Fw190 is the perfect adversary for the Spit' and an obvious choice for anyone with a large-scale Axis fighter on their wish list.
Offering a convenient one-piece wing, split flaps, retracts, an authentic matt finish, drop tank, cannons, undercarriage fairings, a pilot, a sprung tail wheel, and numerous other scale details, this is a great deal of model for the money, one that’s sure to reward your investment over and over as you become familiar with, and grow to admire, this convincing version of the aeroplane that was menacingly nicknamed Butcher Bird.
Seagull Focke-Wulf FW 190 (SEA-257) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||2033 |
|Length (mm): ||1597 |
|Total surface area (sq. in): ||1084 |
|Weight (lb): ||15.4 |
Seagull Focke-Wulf FW 190 (SEA-257) Includes:
- Authentic split flaps
- Factory covered in matt Oracover
- Mechanical retracts included
- Scale colour scheme.
- Optional electric conversion kit
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl
- One piece wing for speedy field assembly
- Suits petrol, electric or glow power
Seagull Focke-Wulf FW 190 (SEA-257) Requires:
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner
- 1 x Sprung mechanical retract set
- 1 x Pilot figure
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.)
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
- 1 x 33 - 38cc petrol engine, glow engine or electric equivalent
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo
- 1 x Propeller to suit your engine / motor
- 10 x Standard size, digital, high torque, metal gear servos
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?