Bolt on 21st century muscle car looks with the 2010 Chevrolet® Camaro body from HPI Racing. The 2010 Camaro is instantly recognizable on the street as an evolution of the classic 60\'s Camaro, with aggressive modern styling and massive power to back up the looks.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Included with the body are two large pre-cut decal sheets that feature shiny chrome and shiny gold logos, as well as window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product. Overspray film and vinyl window masks are included to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
1. Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
2. Shiny chrome and gold vinyl decals for the ultimate in realism
3. Front and rear 3D light buckets
4. Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
5. A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
6. The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
7. Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
8. This is an officially licensed replica.
9. Clear body (finished example shown)
- Brand: HPI
- Part No: HPI-17543
- Width: 200mm
- Painted: Clear
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Can you bring this HPI-17543 back in stock again?
Asked by Adrian on 9th September 2016
Sorry, no stock with ourselves or HPI Europe at time of writing.
Our system will however drop you an email when these come back into stock.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models