Hangar 9 is proud to introduce the Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m ARF: the first world-class competitive Sukhoi model. The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m is a Pro-Class giant scale aerobatic model designed for IMAC competition and 3D pilots with class-leading performance. This new contest-proven precision and 3D aerobatic aircraft is the latest edition to the Hangar 9 product line.
Designed by world-class competition pilot and designer Mike McConville, this Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m is constructed from durable, lightweight balsa and plywood and covered with an attention-getting UltraCote® trim scheme in purple, orange, and white. The visual appearance of this Sukhoi is finished off with a high quality, lightweight fiberglass cowling, canopy hatch and wheel pants.
The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m has low wing loading and excellent aileron authority enabling the plane to perform fast rolls and extreme 3D maneuvers. This aircraft is perfectly matched for high-powered performance with a 150-170cc engine for excellent vertical performance. The Sukhoi SU-26MM 3.1m comes out of the box with plug-in wings and pre-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants allow you to spend less time building and more time flying. Looking for a thrill? Look no further.3.1m Sukhoi SU-26MM ARF (2 boxes) Features:
3.1m Sukhoi SU-26MM ARF (2 boxes) Specfications:
- The world's first world-class competitive SU-26 model
- Double spar box wing construction
- Perfectly sized for a 150?170cc engine
- Flush fit factory painted fiberglass cowl, glassed and painted canopy hatch on fuselage
- Strong yet light weight balsa/plywood construction
- Carbon fiber wing and stab tubes
- Painted pilot and all hardware included
- Tuned pipe or canister exhaust ready
- Mike McConville signature trim scheme
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
3.1m Sukhoi SU-26MM ARF (2 boxes) Requires to Complete:
Approximate Assembly Time:
: 20+ Hours
Control Throw (Ailerons):
: Low: 22 Degrees, 40% expo; High: 35 Degrees, 55% expo
Control Throw (Elevator):
: Low: 12 Degrees, 40% expo; High: 45 Degrees, 70% expo
Control Throw (Rudder):
: Low: 25 Degrees, 40% expo; High: 40 Degrees, 45% expo
: 38.0–42.0 lb (17.2–19.1kg)
: 5 inch
: 33 oz/sq ft
: 122 in (3.1m)
- 4 Channel minimum Radio System (Transmitter and Receiver)
- Engine (Tuned Pipe and Canister optional)
- 8–13 × Ultra Torque Servos + 1 × Standard servo for throttle
- 2 × Receiver packs (4000mAh recommended)
- 1 × Ignition pack (2000mAh recommended)
- 4 × JR MatchBox
- Brand: Hangar 9
- Part No: HAN1060
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Petrol
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?