This is the Savox SH-0264MG Super Speed Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo.
- Dual ball bearings in a micro servo? Yes, that is correct 2BB in a micro!!!
- Over-spec refined design out performs ordinary micro size servo.
- The metal case design looks awesome and allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Strict production and quality control of plastic components.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rudder servo for 250/450 class heli's, 1/16 scale surface vehicles, 3D aircraft, and park flyer airplanes.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 22.8X12.0X25.4mm
- Weight: 15.0g
- @ 4.8V: .08 sec/60
- @ 6.0V: .06 sec/60
- @ 4.8V: 11.1 oz-in
- @ 6.0V: 16.7 oz-in
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 21 Tooth Spline
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?