The biggest, pure helicopter engine that OS have ever made delivers the levels of torque and power demanded by top fliers for both '3D' and sport applications.
The 15% increase in capacity offers a big increase over the .91 class engines yet still fits in mounts designed for that class. Modification to the cooling shroud is also unlikely.
The distinctive 'blue anodised' cylinder head distinguishes the 105HZ engines from the 91HZ series yet retains the HZ series styling overall.
General internal design is very similar to the 91HZ series and draws on OS's deep experience in creating the best helicopter engines for all classes.
Like the 91HZ-R 3D, the new 105HZ-R utilises the OS 'DRS' fuel delivery system to cope with the extreme manouevres of modern 3D flight.
Advanatges over 120 size heli engines of other makes:
1) Uses same main gear ratio as .91 class engines
2) Vibration levels the same as the 91HZ so does not tend to break heli parts.
3) Easy carburettor adjustment that stays in tune.
4) Crankcase is noticeably cooler
5) More torque in the mid range for 3D
6) Velocity stack on carburettor sucks cool, undisturbed air from the fan flow.
7) Longer run time per tank
8) 105HZ with 15% nitro is similar power to a 91HZ with 30% nitro.Useful Guide:
Tips for assembling an O.S. 105HZ engine.
3.7PS @ 15,000rpm
2,000 - 16,500rpm
- Brand: OS Engines
- Part No: L-OS18750
- Format: Nitro 2 Stroke
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?