About the Toyota Celica First announced at the Detroit Auto Show as the Toyota XYR , this 7th inception of the Celica debuted on Sept. 20, 1999 showing outstanding form. Targeted specifically at the younger drivers, it features a streamlined unison of power and style. MacPherson struts make up the front suspension and a new double wishbone suspension makes up the rear, which in addition to heightening stability, gives rise to sharp handling for a throughly exciting driving experience. Toyota s commitment to individualism and high performance has once again paid off with their latest version of the Celica sports specialty car.
About the Model
- This is the 1/24 scale assembly model kit based on the 7th incarnation of the Toyota Celica.
- Overall length: 182mm, overall width: 81mm.
- Stylish form has been authentically recreated.
- Door trim and inner panels ahve been finished in smooth foam. Cross-over cockpit features separately molded inner door piece recreated in stunning detail. Steering wheel can be assembled on either right or left side.
- Front struts, rear double wishbone suspension, exhaust pipe, and chassis under-surface all overflow with authenticity. Below the front undercover, the bottom of the engine and transmission can also been seen.
- Wheels and headlights have been prepared as metal plated parts.
- Nylon mesh for the openings in the front bumper also included.
- Toyota mark on the front has also been reproduced as metal transfer.
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-24215
- Scale: 1/24
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?