SAVOX OUTRUNNER BSM4750 1200KV PRO SPEC MOTOR (550/600)
The Savöx BSM4750 1200KV 550 class Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while cooling itself down. The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate sharp moves in your flying experience.
Savox BSM4750 Features:
- Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
- Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
- Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
- High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your ticktock!
- Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
- Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
- Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
- Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
- Rated Voltage 22.2 V
- Voltage Range 3-6S
- No-load current 6.7Amps
- Max. Continuous Power 2200 Watts
- Max. Continuous Current 104 Amps
- Terminal Resistance 16mΩ
- KV Motor KV (No Load) 1200KV
- Pole 10 P
- Slot 12 N
- Motor Weight 270g
- Dimensions: 47mm wide x 50mm tall.
Unsure which servo you need for your model?
Visit our Savox Servo Soultion Centre and find the ideal servo for your needs.SOLUTION CENTRE
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?