Z-Poxy Finishing Resin
- Odourless, equal mix, cures in 3 hours
- Easy sanding
- Great for glass cloth and skinning model aircraft glass cloth wings
- Compatible with many polyester resins
- Works best on: Metal, Wood, Glass, Aluminium, Ceramic,
- Works best on: Fibreglass, Cloth, Pottery
Z-Poxy Finishing Resin is a premium light weight two part epoxy laminating/finishing type resin. Use for fiber-glassing the center section of a wing or the entire airplane. Great for sealing model boat hulls, inside and out. Use to seal all engine and fuel tank areas. It is absolutely the best for sheeting foam wing panels. It will bond to itself and does not get brittle with age. Long cure formula for easy application, sands easily for a smooth finish and is compatible with many polyester resins. Features
Works best on:
- Clear Formula
- Non Brittle
- Sands Easily to a Smooth Finish
- Laminates Wood & Foam
- Great for Applying Fiberglass Cloth
- Working Time: 20-30 Minutes
- Cures in 3 Hours
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?