The S6170 is a good solid standard digital servo that is lightweight and offers good performance in most 1/10 2WD applications. Spektrum S6170 Standard Digital Surface Servo Features:
Spektrum S6170 Standard Digital Surface Servo Specifications:
- 65 oz.-in. torque torque at 6.0V-perfect for most 1/10 2WD vehicles
- Long lead for use in bigger chassis such as some short course trucks—servo can be installed without a servo extension
- .16 sec/60 degrees provides a quick response as a steering or throttle servo
- Size Category: Standard
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Torque (at 4.8V): 40 - 99 oz-in
- Speed (at 4.8V): .15 - .19 sec
- Bearing: Single
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Application: 1/10 scale 2WD vehicles
- Torque: 70 oz-in (5.0 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 80 oz-in (5.8 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Speed: 0.17 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V; 0.14 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V
- Length: 1.51 in (38.4mm)
- Width: 0.73 in (18.5mm)
- Height: 1.36 in (34.5mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (32 g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSS6170
- Fitment: Option Part
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?