If you are using a transmitter retro-fitted with M-LINK, then this unit provides a means of exploiting its telemetry capability to the full when you use a telemetry-capable receiver.
Suitable for the following transmitters:
- - Transmitter fitted with the HFM3 M-LINK* RF module (e.g. PROFImc 3000 / 4000),
- Installed in vacant switch well - Fig. 2
- - Graupner/JR transmitters with these RF modules:
- HFMG1 M-LINK 2.4 Ghz,
- HFMG2 M-LINK 2.4 GHz or
- HFMG3 M-LINK 2.4 GHz
- Installed in vacant switch well - Fig. 3
- - ROYALevo / pro transmitter fitted with the HFM4 M-LINK* RF module
- - COCKPIT SX M-LINK* transmitter
- Installed on handle - Fig. 4
- Output of telemetry data on a separate screen, mounted on the transmitter
- Display of up to sixteen telemetry values (four sensor values per screen page)
- Goose-neck mount allows the screen to be positioned on the transmitter in the exact position you prefer
- Three-button control system
- Integral loudspeaker with volume control
- Alternatively: 3.5 mm barrel socket for earphone (not included in the set)
- Menu languages: German and English
- Variable screen contrast
- Visual and audible alerts in range-check mode
- Vario tone ON / OFF via button on the screen, or on the transmitter
- Audible alarm tones if set sensor warning thresholds are exceeded
- Visual and audible indicators when individually set warning thresholds are reached
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?