The S6180 servo combines an impressive 100 oz-in of torque at 0.14 sec/60 degrees with a rugged brass-metal gear train. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball bearing output shaft and the waterproof case design make it the ultimate upgrade servo for ready-to-run 1/10-scale cars and trucks.
Spektrum S6180 Standard Digital Surface Servo Features:
- 100 oz-in (7.2kg-cm) of torque at 6 V provides impressive performance in demanding 1/10th scale applications
- Fast response of 0.14 sec/60 degrees at 6V
- Waterproof case design protects electronic components
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- Durable and rugged all metal gear train
Spektrum S6180 Standard Digital Surface Servo Specifications:
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: 1/10 scale vehicles
- Torque: 80 oz-in (5.8 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 100 oz-in (7.2 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Speed: 0.18 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V; 0.14 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V
- Length: 1.51 in (38.4mm)
- Width: 0.74 in (18.8mm)
- Height: 1.36 in (34.5mm)
- Weight: 1.50 oz (42 g)
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Connector Type: Universal
- Gear Type: Metal
- Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSS6180
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Fitment: Option Part
- Gear Material: Plastic
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?