A stunning classic design in an eye-catching colour scheme with a performance that’ll put a smile on your face. Seagull’s faithfully reproduced Extra 300L is a real head-turner, not least because of its faithfully sculpted contours, cockpit detail, and delightful scale touches. Diligently built using an interlocking laser-cut balsa and ply construction the airframe is both light and strong offering the sort of performance and durability you’ve come to expect from a quality Seagull product. Suitable for a good .46cu. in. two-stroke engine, a 0.62 four-stroke, or electric power (using the conversion pack supplied), a minimal assembly period and the addition of a 4-channel radio (5 servos) will have you painting aerobatic patterns in no time.
Seagull Extra EA 300L (46) (SEA-199N) Features:
|Wingspan: ||1395mm (54.9") |
|Length: ||1129mm (44.4") |
|Wing area: ||33.4sq. dm (518sq. in) |
|Weight: ||3.0kg (6.6lbs) |
Seagull Extra EA 300L (46) (SEA-199N) Includes:
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Scale undercarriage fairing and wheel spats.
- Pre-hinged (but unglued) control surfaces.
- Beautifully contoured scale engine cowl.
- Optional LED wingtip navigation light system.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Removable canopy hatch for full fuselage access.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered fuselage.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered wing set.
- 1 x Pre-built and pre-covered tail set.
- 1 x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc).
- 1 x Undercarriage unit.
- 1 x Wheel spat set.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Under wing fairing.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?