This is an optional Kyosho Mid Motor Rear Stabilizer Set. This kit allows you to add sway bars to the rear of the RB6 when using the mid motor position, allowing you to adjust the chassis roll, and tune the amount of side grip the car has. This has a huge affect on on-power steering, as well as mid corner stability and at corner exit.
- KYOUM724B Kyosho Rear Bulk Head w/Sway Bar Mount (Mid Motor)
- KYOUMW708-01 Kyosho Stabilizer Link Set (Mid Motor)
- KYOUMW708-11 Kyosho 1.1 Stabilizer Bar (Pink) (Mid Motor)
- KYOUMW708-12 Kyosho 1.2 Stabilizer Bar (Red) (Mid Motor)
- KYOUMW708-13 Kyosho 1.3 Stabilizer Bar (Orange) (Mid Motor)
- KYOUMW708-14 Kyosho 1.4 Stabilizer Bar (Yellow) (Mid Motor)
Effects of Rear Roll Bar Adjustment
- Increased Rear Chassis Roll
- Increased Rear Traction
- Decreased Front Traction
- Decreases On Power Steering (May Cause Understeer)
- Decreased Rear Chassis Roll
- Decreased Rear Traction
- Increased On Power Steering (May Cause Oversteer)
- Quicker Steering Response in High Speed Chicanes
|Kyosho Ultima RB6 |
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?