With the new matte black and matte silver color schemes, the Baja 5SC racing truck has an updated look that is menacing to your racing competition yet stylish enough to display in your garage! The new color designs have all the hallmarks of an instant classic, while underneath the body our designers have been busy with the details of a brand new engine!
The new engine has all the same features as the original Fuelie 26, but now its got a bit more power, and all of the standard and option engine parts from the previous engine will also bolt right on, so its easy to maintain and upgrade!
With the Baja 5SC large scale truck, you can instantly jump into the thrill of Short Course racing! The Baja 5SC takes the HPI Baja line-up to the next level with a new SC-1 body that gives the Baja 5SC authentic Short Course looks. Adding to the durability and realistic looks is a new skid-plate front bumper and a large rear bumper with real rubber mud flaps. Power comes from a massive 26cc Fuelie engine that propels the Baja 5SC to speeds in excess of 40mph and it runs for more than 45 minutes on a single tank of regular unleaded pump gasoline. For extra traction on any dirt surface, HB Rodeoo tyres are now standard equipment, mounted on new TR-10 bead-lock truck wheels. We increased durability with Super Heavy Duty 9mm drive shafts, updated rear hub carriers, and HD front hex hubs. A 2.4GHz radio system is standard equipment for precise control and long distance reception without the hassles of frequency crystals. Its all ready-to-run right out of the box, pre-assembled by our expert crew so you can hit the dirt quickly.CHASSIS
PROVEN TOUGH CHASSIS BASED ON THE AWARD-WINNING BAJA 5B SSNew Baja Short Course Parts
The Baja 5SC is fitted with a wealth of awesome Short Course parts that make it ideal for tackling off-road tracks shoulder-to-shoulder with hordes of other racers. Check em out!
Super Heavy Duty Parts
- New Short Course Body
- New Heavy Duty Front Hubs
- HB Rodeoo Short Course tyres and New TR-10 Wheels
- New Front & Rear Short Course Bumpers
- New Adjustable One-Piece Rear Hubs
Because of the ever-increasing power demands of Baja owners around the world, and the constant desire to cram as much power in the Baja chassis as possible, weve added all-new SUPER Heavy Duty drivetrain parts that will make sure the Baja 5SC can handle extreme conditions and massive power!
Baja 5SC Features:
- Super Heavy Duty Drive Shafts - All-new extra-thick 9mm dogbones are the starting point of the 5SC drivetrain upgrade - these are new, thicker and stronger to outlast the roughest rides and racing action you can find! New wider rubber boots are included to keep the dirt and mud away.
- Super Heavy Duty Diff Shafts - Getting the power from the diff gears to the new dogbones is a wider diff shaft that perfectly fits the increased diameter of the dogbones.
- Super Heavy Duty Drive Axles - The Baja 5SC is fitted with new Super HD drive axles to get power to the rear wheels, which fit the thicker dogbones.
HIGH QUALITY ELECTRONICS
- Fuelie 26 Engine - Top Speed 40+ MPH!
- Viscous Torque Diff
- All Metal Gear Transmission
- 8,000 RPM Clutch
- Long Travel Suspension
- Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers
- Dual Vented Disc Brake
- Large 700cc Fuel Tank
- SFL-11MG Servo
- Sealed Radio Box
- Dirt Guards
- 3000mAh NiMH 5-Cell Receiver Battery
TF-20 TRANSMITTER and RF-30 RECEIVERRTR - PERFORMANCE STRAIGHT FROM THE BOX
Full Assembly Instructions and HPI RC Cars DVD
HPI makes it super-easy to get into large scale! The Baja 5SC is completely pre-built, painted and assembled right out of the box, so hitting the dirt is fast and easy! All you have to do is open the box, add AA batteries to the transmitter, charge the receiver battery, add 25:1 pre-mixed fuel and go! As with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step by step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing.HPI RACING BAJA 5SC
RTR 1:5 SCALE PETROL 2WD SHORT-COURSE TRUCK
#109964 RTR Baja 5SC with 2.4GHz radio
CHASSIS LENGTH: 900mm
WIDTH F/R: FRONT 440mm / REAR 460mm
TRACK F/R: FRONT 370mm / REAR 380mm
WEIGHT: 12.6kg / 27.9lb (without fuel)What You Need:
2 Cycle Engine Oil
5 Litre Fuel Can
6 AA Batteries
Stick Battery Charger