The Nova Lockout Plate enables a direct drive, no slip, link between the motor and gearbox. This is not for the faint of heart, but for racers who are serious about wringing every drop of performance out of their 17.5 buggies and trucks. The Nova Lockout plate weighs 1.5g and is black anodized aluminum.When to run the Lockout:
When to run the Nova Slipper:
- High-Grip and smooth tracks. For the Lockout to benefit your laps, there should be enough grip that you can put the added power to the ground without spinning the tires.
- If there are jumps with short take-off that require maximum power to clear.
- Medium to low grip tracks
- if there are stutter bumps, bumpy surface
- if you car generally feels hard to control or accelerate out of the turns, run the slipper.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?