Custom Big Rig
Take control of your very own big rig - this R/C model assembly kit recreates a massive boxy, customized truck like those seen in North America. The model's ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations.
- Enjoy that customized mood, enhanced by metal plated parts such as the front bumper and radiator grille.
- The roof also features plated horn and light bezel parts. LEDs can be inserted to light up your model!
- Plated side mirror parts also include kerb mirrors. Moving metal stays allow adjustment of mirror position.
- Further detail is added to the oversized air cleaners, with photo-etched parts depicting air intakes.
- The cab oozes a custom mood, enhanced by parts such as the bulky metal plated sun visor.
- Lowered step provides storage location for MFC unit. Fuel tanks are also mounted low under the body.
- Use the coupler to attach any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale trailers, and listen out for the different engine sound.
- Model utilizes metal pipes to depict mufflers, while their optional covers are gleaming metal-plated resin.
- Low-down rear bumper offers multiple lamp positions, compatible with LEDs. Fender parts are included.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC) (included for Japanese market only) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
笳臭ength: 692mm, Width: 192mm, Height: 330mm, Weight: Approx. 3.9kg (*with all equipment attached) 笳集heelbase: 433mm03mm 笳週read: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire) 笳修hassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame 笳輯uspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs 笳修aster Angle (Front/Rear): 0ﾂｰ/0ﾂｰ 笳修amber Angle (Front/Rear): 0ﾂｰ/0ﾂｰ 笳週oe Angle (Front/Rear): 0ﾂｰ/0ﾂｰ 笳愁ampers: Front/Rear Aluminum Friction Dampers 笳愁rivetrain: Rear 2-Axle Drive縲笳週ransmission: 3-Gear Transmission (gear shifting operated from transmitter) 笳秀ear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1 笳愁iff Gear: 3-Bevel Diff. 笳舟otor: Type 540 笳週ire Width: 22mm (Front/Rear) 笳週ire Diameter: 83mm (Front/Rear) 笳終ncluded Items (Japan only): 4-channel transmitter & receiver, MFC-01, 2 servos, 7.2V battery pack & charger 笳蹴equires four R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately)
縲 6 Types of Semi-Trailer Separately Available 縲/b>縲6 types of trailer including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the model to create an exciting combination over a meter in length. Click here for more information on the Tamiya 1/14 scale Tractor Truck Series.
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-56344
- Scale: 1:14
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Tractor Unit
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
No questions yet, why not ask one?