ARTF kits are great, we all love ‘em and we all appreciate the time savings they provide, however a growing number of R/C flyers are finding that, having assembled one or two ARTFs, what they really fancy is a stab at traditional building. Some choose a plan build for their first foray into balsa-bashing but most seek a simple kit, a kit such as the Seagull Challenger, that offers all the advantages of laser cut parts, carefully chosen hardware and an instruction manual that guides you step-by-step through the build process. In truth, the Challenger is the perfect choice for not only does it ensure a problem-free build, it offers an opportunity to produce a one-off model in a colour scheme of your choice and promises a fantastic, agile aerobatic flight performance when you’re finished. Building your own R/C model is absorbing, enjoyable and immensely satisfying and that’s why so many are deciding to give it a go. It’s also why the Challenger kit is such a popular choice amongst sport flyers and those seeking a good follow-on aerobat.
Seagull Challenger Kit (SEA-200K) Features:
|Wingspan (in.): ||61 |
|Wing area (sq. in.): ||543 |
|Weight (kg): ||2.8 |
|Rec'd engine (cu. in.): ||.40 - .46 2-stroke / .52 - .61 4-stroke (or electric equivalent) |
Seagull Challenger Kit (SEA-200K) Includes:
- Suits i.c. or electric power.
- Makes a perfect follow-on trainer.
- Takes 4-channel radio with 5 servos.
- Accurate laser-cut parts.
- Interlocking parts for easy assembly.
- Two cowl options - choose balsa side cheeks or full moulded cowl.
- Pre-painted pilot figure.
- Full-size plan.
- Practical upright engine installation.
Seagull Challenger Kit (SEA-200K) Requires:
- 1 x Laser cut ply and balsa parts set.
- 1 x Hardware pack (horns, pushrods, wheels, spinner and accessories).
- 1 x Engine mount.
- 1 x Fuel tank and fittings.
- 1 x Self adhesive decal sheet.
- 1 x Bottle of white wood glue.
- 1 x Full-size plan.
- 1 x Sanding block.
- 1 x Pre-painted pilot.
- 1 x Pre-painted dural undercarriage.
- 1 x 4 - 6 channel 2.4GHz Tx and Rx combo.
- 1 x .40 - .46cu. in. 2-st, .52 - .61cu. in. 4-st engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x Roll(s) of heat-shrink covering material.
- 5 x Standard 3.5kg.cm analogue sport servos.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?