Derived from the classic Beechcraft Bonanza the T-34 Mentor had its first flight in December 1948 and entered service as a USAF and US Navy primary trainer some five years later in 1953. Powered originally by a regular piston engine the T-34C, modelled here by Seagull, carried a turboprop engine, two pilots, and a reputation as one of the nicest flying military trainers around, mixing wonderful handling with the feel and thrill of flying a true warbird.
With Seagull's reputation for producing strong, light and authentic-looking semi-scale models you'll be delighted to hear that the characteristics of the real thing have been comfortably adopted by this delightful 75" span 6-channel beauty. Built using Seagull's time-honoured interlocking balsa and ply construction technique and pre-covered in diligently applied matt Oracover, the Mentor builds quickly and offers a thoroughly enjoyable flying experience. Supplied with a sturdy fixed undercarriage but with pre-formed retract wells and mounting points this a model you can tailor to suit you, your flying style and your budget.
Seagull T-34C Turbo Mentor 20cc (SEA-240) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||1900|
|Length (mm): ||1430|
|Rec'd engine (i.c.): ||20 – 22cc|
|Rec'd motor (electric): ||290Kv / 2000W|
|Wing area (sq. in): ||849 |
|Weight (lb): ||11.2 |
Seagull T-34C Turbo Mentor 20cc (SEA-240) Includes:
- Lightweight, high quality CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Improved aerodynamics provide increased stability.
- Factory covered with Oracover.
- High quality pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- Cockpit detail with two pilot figures.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Fixed, sprung u/c legs supplied, suitable air retracts can also be fitted.
- Includes i.c. and electric power conversion pack.
Seagull T-34C Turbo Mentor 20cc (SEA-240) Requires:
- 1 x Pre-finished fuselage assembly.
- 1 x Pre-finished wing set.
- 1 x Pre-finished fin and rudder.
- 1 x Pre-finished tailplane unit.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 2 x Pilot figures.
- 1 x Hardware set (horns, hinges, linkages, pushrods, fuel tank etc).
- 1 x Sprung, fixed, aluminium trike undercarriage set.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x 20 – 22cc i.c. engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer radio with 8 servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- Brand: Seagull
- Part No: 5500162
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Flying Style:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?