There’s an old aviation adage that states, ‘if an aeroplane looks right, it’ll fly right’, and there’s some real truth in it. Take the P-40 Warhawk for example. Everything about it looks ‘right’. From the proportions of the flying surfaces, to the moment arm, to the length of the nose, to the location of the wheels. All point to a model that has enough wing area to offer pleasantly safe yet agile flying characteristics, is nicely balanced in the air without the need for excess nose weight, and offers superb ground handling characteristics, which can often be the bane of the scaled-down warbird. Put it all together and Seagull’s 80” span version of the American, all-metal, Second World War fighter looks set to be a winner. Add alluring twist ‘n’ turn mechanical retracts, split flaps, a convenient one-piece wing, a smattering of crisp scale touches (including a pilot, a sprung steerable tail wheel and shark’s teeth nose art) and a very pretty picture begins to emerge. Truth is, you’ll love owning and flying this aeroplane not least because of the raised eyebrows and nods of approval you’ll get when you campaign it at the patch. Go on, treat yourself.
Seagull Curtiss P-40 Warhawk 20cc (SEA-250) Features:
|Wingspan (mm): ||2032 |
|Length (mm): ||1615 |
|Total surface area (sq. in): ||1094 |
|Weight (lb): ||15.4 – 15.9 |
Seagull Curtiss P-40 Warhawk 20cc (SEA-250) Includes:
- Authentic split flaps
- Factory finished in matt Oracover
- Mechanical twist 'n' turn retracts included
- Scale colour scheme
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl
- One piece wing for speedy field assembly
Seagull Curtiss P-40 Warhawk 20cc (SEA-250) Requires:
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner
- 1 x Aluminium tubular tail joiner
- 1 x Sprung mechanical retract set
- 1 x Pilot figure
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.)
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
- 1 x 33 - 38cc petrol or glow engine
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo
- 1 x Propeller to suit your chosen engine
- 10 x Standard size, digital, high torque, metal gear servos
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?