Beautifully designed and manufactured, the new SEAL marine range of water-cooled brushless speed controllers by ZTW use new FETs that offer less resistance and less heat dissipation. ZTW has added additional water-pipes to increase the cooling area and so dissipate heat faster and with greater efficiency. The result enables higher power levels without fear of burning out the controller. Add to this a well-designed MCU with efficient code that makes for a faster sync and accurate control, and within this competitively priced package is a recipe for performance, reliability, and longevity.
ZTW Seal 130A SBEC ESC (2-6 Cells) Features:
|Size (W x L x H): ||66 x 62 x 24mm |
|Weight (g): ||188 |
|Burst current (A): ||150 |
|BEC output: ||5.5V / 3A |
|Battery: ||5 - 18NiCd / 2 - 6 Li-Po |
- Extremely low internal resistance
- Highly efficient three pipe water cooling system
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Over temperature protection
- Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation
- Supports high RPM motors
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
- New advanced programming software
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?