The SupaStox ATOM is the latest innovation in the exciting world of GT12 racing. It features an alloy chassis for ultra low centre of gravity, a new lightweight diff and wheels for low rotating weight, and a host of updates developed by Schumacher’s championship winning drivers and engineers.
GT12 is close and competitive racing and the ATOM includes all the adjustments and refinements that you need to be at the front of the pack. Simple to build and set up, the all new ATOM is the new benchmark!
ATOM - The speed is in the details.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a Carbon Fibre Chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
ATOM CC Includes;
NEW Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
NEW Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
NEW More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
NEW Smaller steering turnbuckle ball grippa's.
- NEW - Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- NEW - Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- NEW - Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- NEW - Extra Low Motor Position
- NEW - Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
- NEW - Easy Front Ride Height Adjustment
- NEW - Easy Caster Adjustment
- NEW - Lightweight Front Foam Bumper
- NEW - Front Independent Suspension
- NEW - Front Axles with Flanged front bearings
- NEW - Multiple Servo Mounting Positions
- NEW - 69T 48dp Kimbrough High Efficiency Spur as Standard (Options available) (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs Front, Side and Rear
- NEW - Revised Body Mounting position for Improved Handling
- NEW - Balanced Left Rear Wheel Clamp
- NEW - Side Damper Tubes included for improved Corner Handling and Bump Riding (Pro Kit)
- NEW - Extra Low Rear Roll Centre Pivot Height for awesome rear traction
- NEW - Optimised Steering Geometry for precise handling
- NEW - Static Caster adjustment for Sharper Steering
- NEW - All Black Nuts as Standard
- NEW - Compact Ariel Tube Holder
- Tweak Free Battery Mounting with Tape. (Speed Secret Battery Strap Available)
- Ball Bearing Front and Rear Axles
- Adjustable Toe-in/out and Camber adjustment with Speed Secret Camber Straps
- Adjustable Ackerman with Washers
- Chassis Balance Pivot Holes. For Use With U3582 Pivot Set. To optimise left/right weight distribution
- Rear Tweak Adjustment via Side Springs
- Damper Tube Style Rear Damping For Improved Bump Riding and Corner Handling
- Adjustable Rear Ride Height using interchangable inserts
- Simple Rear Droop Adjustment
- Small Kimbrough Servo Saver with stiffener Included As Standard
- High Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout
- Adjustable Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors,
- Batteries, And Speed Controllers
K164 - SupaStox Atom Kit - Pro
(Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels - Alloy Chassis)
K173 - ATOM CC - Pro
(Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)
Conversion from the ATOM to the ATOM CC is possible with the following parts;
U7276 - C/F - Chassis - Atom CC
U7277 - S1 - Side Link Mount - Atom CC
U4968 - Ball Sockets Low Profile -Eclipse - pk4
U7278 - Servo Saver Assembly 23T - Atom CC
or U7279 - Servo Saver Assembly 25T - Atom CC
|2 Channel Radio|
|Electric Speed Control|
|1S Lipo Battery|
|Paint for Bodyshell||
|Atom CC Specification
||2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Brand: Schumacher
- Part No: SCH-K164
- Barcode: 5051294081249
- Scale: 1:12
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
- Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Marcos Pinheiro - 21st June 2016
Really nice kit, easy to assembly ! Can wait to race ! Nice entry level category ! I hope it becomes more popular in other countries as well. Congrats Schumacher and Wheelspin !
No questions yet, why not ask one?