Enjoy the exciting photo and video opportunities that this high quality 7” high definition FPV auto scan monitor allows. Bristling with the latest technology the cutting edge 5.8GHz diversity monitor uses two integrated receivers to filter the best available signal and provide a sharp and interference-free live image. Perfect for both the newcomer and regular FPV flyer, features include dual signal scan for automated reception optimization, digital noise reduction and a choice of 32 channels. Build quality is delightful, and with a sun shield, interchangeable LiPo battery (for extended use), and standard screw fix tripod mount, this is a monitor you’ll find convenient, user-friendly and, frankly, hard to live without.
Ares 7" HD Auto-Scan Monitor 32ch 5.8GHz Receiver W/Diversity Features:
|Display size (mm): ||178 (7") |
|Length (mm): ||184 |
|Height (mm): ||126 |
|Width (mm): ||28 |
Ares 7" HD Auto-Scan Monitor 32ch 5.8GHz Receiver W/Diversity Includes:
- Interchangable 1800mAh LiPo battery.
- Auto scan mode.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR).
- Twin integrated receivers filter the best available signal.
- Supplied with sun shield.
- 24 channels across 3 bands.
- 1024 x 600 pixel resolution.
- High quality TFT liquid crystal display.
- Standard (1/4-20 thread) tripod mount.
Ares 7" HD Auto-Scan Monitor 32ch 5.8GHz Receiver W/Diversity Requires:
- 1 x Ares Z-Line 7" HD FPV monitor.
- 1 x Sun shield.
- 1 x Battery charge adapter.
- 2 x 5.8GHz antennas.
- 1 x 12V DC cable with BEC plug.
- 1 x 12V DC cable with BEC port.
- 2 x AV out cable.
- 1 x Screen cleaning cloth.
- 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1 x Ares AC charger – AZSZ1036 (UK).
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?