Overlander are proud to be an Official UK Distributor of Panasonic Eneloop!
Low self discharge rechargeable batteries; perfect for high drain devices. Eneloop Pro cells provide long lasting power while saving costs. Recommended for use with:
Radio Control CarsGames & Toys Torch Lights Wireless Devices
The Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA 2500mAh 1.2V rechargable Ni-MH Batteries are perfect for professional use. They are the ideal choice for powering high drain devices such as digital cameras, flashguns or photo strobe flash lights, providing more than twice the number of flashes per recharge in less than half the time compared to conventional alkaline batteries. They are also perfect for wireless keyboards, wireless mice, game controllers, radio controlled toys and a range of everyday electronics.
Panasonic have developed the Panasonic Eneloop Pro AA batteries to perform in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments is needed (as low as -20°C).
These cells are low self discharge rechargeable batteries, retaining up to 85% of their capacity even after one year of storage. Unlike ordinary alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, the Panasonic eneloop pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times. They come pre-charged and can be used straight from the pack.
Benfits of choosing these batteries include:
• Minimum capacity 2500 mAh
• Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
• Can be recharged up to 500 times
• Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
• Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use straight from the package (pre-charged rechargeables)
• Retain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
• No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
Why Choose Eneloop•
• The next generation of environmentally friendly batteries, favored by over 60 countries around the world, proposes a new lifestyle shift from ‘Disposable’ to ‘Reusable. Using Eneloop rechargeable batteries will help in the reduction of disposable waste and thus benefit the environment.’
• Your investment in Eneloop will be recovered after only a few recharging cycles and the long term savings are substantial.
• Eneloop batteries are delivered pre-charged and are ready for immediate use upon purchase, combining the advantages of both rechargeable and dry batteries.
• While other non ready to use rechargeable batteries lose their charge over time, Panasonic's Eneloop technology enables these batteries to keep 70% of their charge up to 10 years.
• Eneloop has superior performance at 0ºC and can even be used at temperature as low as -20ºC.
• Eneloop has higher usable capacity than standard batteries (see table below to discover how Eneloop stands compared to a standard rechargeble AA alkaline).
Download Eneloop Information Booklet Here (6.91 MB .PDF file)
Royal mail at £3.95, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £30.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!