Given that you might – having got this far – be wondering why you should choose an Aztek airbrush, we thought we’d make it easy for you and highlight a few key qualities. So, to begin, we’ll start at the end with possibly the most tedious part of the whole airbrushing process – cleaning, or, if you like, the lack of it. You see, unlike standard airbrushes that get covered with paint and require complete disassembly to clean, Aztek ‘brushes require no disassembly. How so? Simple, because the paint travels directly to and through the nozzle, entirely bypassing the airbrush body.
But there’s more. When it comes to orchestrating a task you’ll find time-consuming complex needle adjustments a thing of the past for with an Aztek airbrush you can quickly move from one spray pattern to another, laying down the full range of special effects simply by changing the unique, patented, interchangeable nozzles.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, give comfort some consideration too. If you’ve used airbrushes before you’ll relate to how important it is that the ‘brush fits comfortably in the hand. With a good ergonomic design (an Aztek design), reduced fatigue and exceptional grip come naturally.Aztek Intermediate Single Action Internal Mix ResinAztek Aztek Intermediate Single Action Internal Mix Resin Features:
Aztek Intermediate Single Action Internal Mix ResinAztek Aztek Intermediate Single Action Internal Mix Resin Includes:
- Patented Aztek quick change nozzle system for easy effects changes.
- Simple airbrushing system with interchangeable bottles.
- Easy to clean.
- Durable, lightweight body.
- Easily adjusts from fine lines to broad strokes.
- Adjustable paint cups for right- or left-handed users.
- Adjustable line width control for pinpoint accuracy.
- 1 x 320 Series airbrush.
- 1 x 6' hose.
- 1 x General purpose (grey) nozzle / .40mm.
- 1 x High flow (White) nozzle / .50mm.
- 1 x 28mm siphon cap and bottle.
- 1 x 12cc top feed colour cup.
- 1 x Instruction manual and DVD.
- 1 x Compressor adapter and nozzle wrench.
- 1 x Plastic storage case.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?