Given that you might – having got this far – be wondering why you should choose an Aztek airbrush, we thought we’d make it easy for you and highlight a few key qualities. So, to begin, we’ll start at the end with possibly the most tedious part of the whole airbrushing process – cleaning, or, if you like, the lack of it. You see, unlike standard airbrushes that get covered with paint and require complete disassembly to clean, Aztek ‘brushes require no disassembly. How so? Simple, because the paint travels directly to and through the nozzle, entirely bypassing the airbrush body.
But there’s more. When it comes to orchestrating a task you’ll find time-consuming complex needle adjustments a thing of the past for with an Aztek airbrush you can quickly move from one spray pattern to another, laying down the full range of special effects simply by changing the unique, patented, interchangeable nozzles.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, give comfort some consideration too. If you’ve used airbrushes before you’ll relate to how important it is that the ‘brush fits comfortably in the hand. With a good ergonomic design (an Aztek design), reduced fatigue and exceptional grip come naturally.
In the 4809, then, Aztek has combined the ease and flexibility of its premium airbrush design with a high quality triple-chrome-plated body. Forged from alloy, the double action internal mix 4809 weighs a desirable 30 grams yet retains that sought-after ergonomic Aztek design. Add the full range of tips, paint cups, bottles, gravity feed colour cups and accessories, and you've got a modern heavy-duty airbrush system that’ll provide both precision paint application and excellent durability.Aztek Single/Double Action Metal AirbrushAztek Aztek Single/Double Action Metal Airbrush Features:
Aztek Single/Double Action Metal AirbrushAztek Aztek Single/Double Action Metal Airbrush Includes:
- Patented Aztek nozzle for quick effects changes and minimal clean-up.
- Works as double or single action airbrush.
- Durable, lightweight body.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Perfect for general and precise detail work.
- 1 x A480 airbrush and 6' (1.8 mm) hose.
- 1 x Fine Line Nozzle / .30 mm.
- 1 x General Detail Nozzle / .53 mm.
- 1 x Acrylic General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm.
- 1 x Acrylic High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm.
- 1 x General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm.
- 1 x High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm.
- 1 x 2.5 cc Side Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 3cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 7.5cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 10cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 28mm Siphon cap and bottle.
- 1 x 33 mm Siphon cap and bottle.
- 1 x Instructional manual and video.
- 1 x Compressor adapter.
- 1 x Wooden storage case.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?