The Fokker DVII ARTF will satisfy anyone wanting to recreate the feel of a WII flight with SFM's realistic and quality balsa and balsa plywood construction, precision laser-cut parts model aircraft.
Pre-built and pre-covered with shock-absorbing landing gear, complete pre-bent wire and hardware package with step-by-step instructions will make this a superb choice of model aircraft to own.
• All top â€“quality balsa and balsa plywood construction, precision laser-cut parts.
• Come with shock-absorbing landing gear, complete pre-bent wire and hardware package with step-by-step instruction
• 90% pre-build and is already covered with iron-on covering.
• Connect the top and bottom main wing with ball-end rods. It is easy to disassemble the main wing set by using ball-link pliers.
• Magnet attached battery cover and hook and Loop strap make it very easy to change the battery pack.
|Specifications / Technische Daten|
|ESC / Drehzahlsteller:||45A|
|Wingspan / Spannweite:||1200mm|
|Length / LÃ¤nge:||950mm|
|Weight / Gewicht:||1700g|
|Radio System / Fernsteuerung:||4 channels|
|Thrust / Schub:||1.8 KGS and up|
|Wing Area / FlÃ¤cheninhalt:||41 dmÂ²|
|LiPo / LiPo Akku:||4S 2200mAh|
|Electric Motor / Elektromotor:||850KV brushless|
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.