The 6-pole brushless motors are available with different Kv versions.Tazer 1/10 6-pole Brushless Motor: 4000Kv V2 Features:
Tazer 1/10 6-pole Brushless Motor: 4000Kv V2 Specfications:
- 6-pole design for high power and superior efficiency
- Improved rotor and stator design for elevated power output and enhanced efficiency
- Comes pre-wired for easy installation with bullet plugs
- Ball bearing construction provides low drag and long life
- Designed to work with most 1/10-scale sensorless brushless ESCs
Bearings or Bushings:
: Two 5X13mm Bearings
: 4 - 9 Ni-Cd / Ni-MH or 2-3S Li-Po
: 3.5mm bullet
Idle Current (Io):
: 3.5+/-0.5A @ 7.2V
Maximum Burst Current:
Number of Poles:
: 250w @7.2V
: 1.41 in (35.8mm)
: 2.05 in (52mm)
Recommended Speed Control:
: 1/8 in (3.175mm)
: 0.67 in (17mm)
: 6.9oz (198g)
: 10 AWG
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?