The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9030T includes 2 DSMX® remote receivers that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
Spektrum AR9030T 9CH Air Telemetry Receiver Features:
Spektrum AR9030T 9CH Air Telemetry Receiver Specfications:
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX® transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antennas for optimal RF performance
: Bind Button
Flight Log Compatible:
: 0.82 in (20.9 mm)
: 1.91 in (48.5 mm)
Number of Receivers:
: AR9030T 9 Channel Air Telemetry Receiver
: 0.63 oz (17.83 g)
: 1.11 in (28.3 mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMAR9030T
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 9+ Channel
- Fitment: Option Part
- Extra Features: Telemetry Capable
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?