This item is also listed in the following categories:
Le Mans is the name synonymous with the quality and power of Kyosho motors. Together with the original Plazma, Fantom, Optima and Ultima, the Le Mans motors took the world by storm in the 1980’s. The Le Mans 240 brushless series in launched in 2013 reaches its highest level of performance with the latest Le Mans 240S, designed specifically for sprint racing (4-minutes). Two specifications are available; 19.5T is optimal for 2WD and 15.5T is optimal for 4WD. Featuring a dustproof design without cooling holes, the 240S is specified with a turn count that is one rank above its class to enable strong performance without strain. The many other features of the Le Mans 240S brushless motor are explained below. Give yourself a decisive racing edge with this true racing spec tuned motor.
- Designed without cooling holes for the rear motor mounted Vintage Series, the dustproof Le Mans 240S protects the motor from dust particles.
- Nickel plating produces a brilliant mirror finish to the motor can.
- CNC machining of the front and rear bells creates a nostalgic feel with the vivid red anodized finish of that generation.
- Front bell features 6 balls to resemble the design from the 1980s.
- End bell angle can be precisely adjusted with only 3 screws and easy to see scales.
- A, B, C terminals feature gold plating to minimise current supply loss and U-shape for easy soldering.
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Awesome motor for my Kyosho Turbo Optima. Great service, prompt and safe delivery.
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £30.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!