This combo includes a multi channel radio system compatible with Tamiya Tractor units, along with the multi function control unit, steering servo and battery and charger
|1 x Standard Mains Trickle Charger For All 6v - 9.6v Packs #WM-022|
|2 x Savox SC0252 Digital Metal Geared Servo - 10.5Kg/cm - 0.19 Sec #SAV-SC0252MG|
|1 x Wheelspin Racing 7.2v NiMh Stick Pack - 3300mAh - Tamiya Connector #WM-3300T|
|1 x Tamiya MFC-01 Tractor Unit Multi Function Control Unit - US #HC-56511|
|1 x Carson Reflex Stick 2 - 6 Channel Radio System - 2.4Ghz #HC-C501006|
saving you £109.78 over RRP!
A Modern Classic
The Arocs series is a line of heavy-duty models introduced in 2013 by the world's leading truck manufacturer, Daimler AG (Germany). This R/C model assembly kit recreates the dual rear axle-driven Arocs 3363 6x4 ClassicSpace, which runs on a 15.6-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine capable of 630hp. The model has a realistic body, and a chassis featuring numerous metal parts. Gear changing is also possible via transmitter controls.
A Stunning Finish
Don't have the time, space or confidence to apply a paint job? Then this kit is for you - all body parts are pre-painted in a striking shade of light gun metal, with clear topcoat applied. Assemble, paint small parts in semi gloss black, and your body is ready for use!
- Cab parts come pre-painted in light gun metal. Components such as intake duct and various mirrors are recreated.
- The front of the model will look great when lit up with LEDs and sporting distinctive headlight guards.
- Stainless steel photo-etched parts add detail to the area behind the cab. Coupler allows attachment of trailers.
- Left: Features an authentic suspension setup using reinforced resin rear axles and metal leaf springs.
- Right: Separately-sold MFC coordinates actions with lights, turn signals and more for superb realism.
- Left: Catalytic converter box houses separately-sold Multi-Function Control Unit, keeping the model's scale realism.
- Right: 3-speed transmission allows gear changes on the move when used with a separately-sold 4ch transmitter.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Tamiya Multi-Function Control Units (included for Japanese market only, available separately overseas) offer light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience. Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from an actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
Semi-Trailers Separately Available
Various types including semi-trailer, tank-trailer, and pole-trailer, are currently available. Attach any one of them via the coupler on the model to create an exciting combination over a meter in length.
- Length: 529mm, Width: 190mm, Height: 267mm, Weight (without optional parts): Approx. 3.6kg
- Wheelbase: 237＋103mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°
- Toe Angle: 0°(Front & Rear)
- Dampers: Aluminum Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Double Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff
- Motor: Type 540
- Tire Width/Diameter: 22mm/83mm
- Requires four R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Our system will drop you an automated e-mail as soon as this product comes back into stock.
Want to reserve this product now and pay later? No problem!
Just add it to your basket and choose the 'instore collection' delivery option. Our system will take a £10.00 deposit and then email you as soon as stock arrives.
You can then arrange collection or delivery to suit yourself, knowing that your place in the queue is secure.
This is ideal for pre-ordering new release items!