Available clear and pre-painted!
HPI bodyshell designers were given total freedom to design a genuine HPI pick up bodyshell for the 200mm chassis.
Cool street look was the goal.
The result is the genuine Venom T-10 body - a state of the art pick up design.
Available in clear and pre-painted versions:
#17500 - VENOM T-10 BODY
#7735 - VENOM T-10 BODY PRE PAINTED
The clear HPI Venom bodyshell is made from high quality polycarbonate and offers the same great features as all other HPI bodyshells:
1. Photorealistic pre-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, back lights, official logos and more..
> For a perfect finish with a lot of details.
2. Pre-cut vinyl window masks
> For easy and precise window masking
3. Wheel centre point marks
> For accurate wheel cutting
4. Overspray film
> For a immaculate finish without overspray
5. High quality polycarbonate with excellent dimensional stability and impact resistance
> For extra strength and longer life
6. Dimple marks for body post drill locations that fits all HPI and Tamiya cars (TL-01 size)
> For easy drilling and accurate fitting to the chassis
7. Wings incl. winglets and mounting screws (not for all types)
> For optimal down force and cool look
8. Decal and mounting instructions sheet
> To make fitting as easy as possible
- Brand: HPI
- Part No: HPI-17500
- Width: 200mm
- Painted: Clear
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet!
whats the wheel base on this body shell
Asked by Bruce Richardson on 22nd February 2019
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models